Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Over the weekend I went to Filibertos and purchased 1 super nacho and 1 carne asada burrito total, according to my receipt was $17.26, Monday morning I checked and it showed $27.26 on my bank statement!I called the 6022540317 number listed on the receipt and it shows DISCONNECTED!

took time out of my day off to drive there and to only be told that nothing could be done and to wait for Olga the manager to see if "maybe" she will be in today to get my $10.00 back.I do not have time to drive back and forth as this is not near my home, will be taking this to the BBB ....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of filibertos customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Filibertos needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned filibertos customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Filibertos. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Mcdonalds, Jack In The Box or Sonic.

Had an Experience with Filibertos?

Comments