On 10-19-15 at 3:23pm I went to Filabertos at 10749 E.Apache Trail Apache Junction, Az.

85220 I ordered 2 burritos which came with a very long wait, both were not as ordered and tasted nasty as though the meat was old recooked meat. I decided to call to complain to manager after finding that not only was the taste terrible but both burritos were not as ordered. When I called I asked to speak with the manager the female who answered the phone replied with "may I ask who is calling" I answered with "a customer" she hesitated with a sigh and then told me I will have to wait.

A male picked up the phone and asked how he could help me and I started to explain I had just been the to order 2 burritos thru the drive thru and before I could finish with anymore he quickly respond with "yeah, and you got a refund along with a drink", I said no sir you have me mistaken with a different customer, he very quickly snapped back with "what time" I gave him the time off my receipt and he said "yes, same customer" and hung up phone on me.Never ever will I go again and I will make sure to post about my experience on every review I can.

This reviewer shared experience about "bad quality, poor customer service, order wrong" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $15. The author is overall dissatisfied with Filibertos. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Mcdonalds or Jack In The Box that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Filibertos.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Filibertos to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Filibertos?

Comments