On 10-19-15 at 3:23pm I went to Filabertos at 10749 E. Apache Trail Apache Junction, Az.

85220 I ordered 2 burritos which came with a very long wait, both were not as ordered and tasted nasty as though the meat was old recooked meat. I decided to call to complain to manager after finding that not only was the taste terrible but both burritos were not as ordered. When I called I asked to speak with the manager the female who answered the phone replied with "may I ask who is calling" I answered with "a customer" she hesitated with a sigh and then told me I will have to wait.

A male picked up the phone and asked how he could help me and I started to explain I had just been the to order 2 burritos thru the drive thru and before I could finish with anymore he quickly respond with "yeah, and you got a refund along with a drink", I said no sir you have me mistaken with a different customer, he very quickly snapped back with "what time" I gave him the time off my receipt and he said "yes, same customer" and hung up phone on me. Never ever will I go again and I will make sure to post about my experience on every review I can.

Reason of review: bad quality, poor customer service, order wrong.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 19, 2015.

Comments